WELCOME SPRING CREEK RESIDENTS
Enter the Resident Only section of the Spring Creek Living website here.
If you are new to Spring Creek or have a new neighbor, please contact the Welcome Committee.
We are happy to provide new residents with a Welcome Packet, information about the community, and answer your questions.
INFORMATION WHICH SHOULD HELP YOU PLAN YOUR MOVE INTO THE COMMUNITY:
- Community Mailbox Tower:
- Residents in Section E and F require mailbox keys for access to community mailbox tower. Please contact builder and/or the Community Manager, Sanjay Suri. If you purchase a resale home, you should get keys from the previous owner. If there is no key, contact the Gordonsville Post office for a replacement key at a cost of $15. The phone number for Gordonsville Post Office is (540) 832-5002
- Utility Company:
- Louisa County Water Authority (540) 967-1122
- Television Services:
- Process for Paying HOA Fees:
- You have two options to make online payments for homeowner dues. Login to www.communitygroup.com using your account number. Click on the ACCOUNT LOGIN link near the center of the page to register to view your account and pay with credit card or E Check for a nominal fee. You can also follow the recurring payments link to www.KlikNPay.com. There you can register to pay free of charge, directly from your bank account.
- Car Stickers:
- When you purchase a home in Spring Creek you are entitled to two cars stickers. You must take your HUD statement to gate and they will provide the stickers. If you wish, you may purchase additional stickers at a cost of $15. Replacement stickers are also $15. Renters pay $30 per car sticker.
- Gate Security:
- If you are expecting guests to the neighborhood, please notify the Security Gate in advance so that they can provide them with a Visitor Pass. This pass should be visible in the vehicle at all times. Extended passes are available to frequent guests. Contact Gate Security, (540) 832-0832
- Neighborhood Watch:
- Neighborhood watch plays an important role in keeping our neighborhood safe and “connected”. Each section in Spring Creek has a watch captain. A neighborhood directory is provided to each home enrolling in the neighborhood watch. If you wish to participate, just email or mail your contact data to: Vic Gregor, Neighborhood Watch Coordinator, 151 Eagle Creek Terrace, Zion Crossroads, VA 22942
- Key Fobs:
- Necessary for access to the Fitness Center at the Sports Clubhouse. One key fob is provided for you. You can purchase additional fobs at the Security gate for a cost of $20.
- Pool Passes:
- Mailed to homeowners in May and must be brought to pool for admission. Renters obtain their pool passes from the homeowner.
- Trash Collection:
- Our trash/recycling is collected on Thursdays. Trash cans be placed at the curb Wednesday evening and removed (out of sight) by Thursday evening. The company we use for Trash and Recycling is Time Disposal. HOA fees cover trash collection. If you do not have a trash can please contact the Community Manager, Sanjay Suri. Additional information/questions; Time Disposal, (434) 977-3339.
- Outside Post Lights:
- Outside post lights are to be on at night. Without street lights, it is the only lighting to help someone locate your home and to deter criminal activity.
- Yard Sales:
- Spring Creek has two yard sales each year – May and October
- Spring Creek Community Club: As you unpack, consider helping others by recycling packing boxes and gently used clothing.
- The Spring Creek Community Club has partnered with the Louisa County Resource Council (Food Bank) to provide gently used clothing for their Clothes Closet and cardboard for recycling which provides $$ for food. Clothing donations also provided to the Central Virginia Baptist Association Clothing Distribution Center located in Charlottesville. Clothes donations can be left in the library at the Sports Club and the cardboard in the white shed located beside the Sports Club. Tax receipts for clothing are available upon request.